Re: [dwm] Again client titles and nmaster indicator

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:54:35 +0100

> Hence I plan to replace the client titlebars with a
> new color tuple instead:
>
> BORDERBGCOLOR (border of unfocused window)
> BORDERFGCOLOR (border of focused window)

imho with titlebars it is easier to find the active window
otherwise i don't use it (usualy i don't have many windows so i don't
need it for identification)

> Also after using the new nmaster %u indicator in the TILESYMBOL
> I conclude it's useless and ugly. I'm going to remove it as well.

good
actually i don't use nmaster, but i also think that "[2]=" is ugly

about status text:
in dwm.h (and main.c) stext is defined as
char stext[1024];
but in draw.c drawtext()'s buffer is defined as
char buf[256];
which means the max length of the status text is 256 so there is no
point defining it as an 1024 length array.