Re: [dwm] new windows on slave area

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 01:00:51 +0100 (CET)

> I'm not sure I really understand what you ask. dwm prepends the
> window list, because that's a very simple list operation. If
> you want an append, you only have to patch manage().

I've implemented an initial version of the patch to append windows in
the slave area (at the end of the list).

It mostly works, but ATM it have a bug that the first node does not properly
set the previous one.

You can switch to append mode with META+e and back to the normal mode with
META+a.

My patch can be easily kissized, but firsly I want to fix this bug. Does
anyone see where's the problem?

Thanks.

--pancake