[dwm] Bottom Stack patch (rc1) for dwm-3.1

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:02:56 -0500

An "rc1" version of the Bottom Stack patch for dwm-3.1 is now available.
It seems to work for me, but please test and let me know of any
problems! It should support the nmaster feature in all the layout modes.

I did include a compile-time option in config.h to put back the client
titles on unfocused windows. If you don't want them, just don't include
the "#define TITLES" in your config.h file.

I also put up my personal config.h file as example.

http://dwm.suckless.org/view.sh/bottom+stack+layout

I'd appreciate all testing, bug reports, and feedback on the layouts,
nmaster in the layouts, and the client titles.

Thanks! -RPM