Re: [dwm] Bottom Stack patch (rc1) for dwm-3.1

From: Anthony Brown <agabrown_AT_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:39:51 +0100

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 11:02:56PM -0500, Ross Mohn wrote:
> An "rc1" version of the Bottom Stack patch for dwm-3.1 is now available.
> It seems to work for me, but please test and let me know of any
> problems! It should support the nmaster feature in all the layout modes.
>
> I did include a compile-time option in config.h to put back the client
> titles on unfocused windows. If you don't want them, just don't include
> the "#define TITLES" in your config.h file.
>
> I also put up my personal config.h file as example.
>
> http://dwm.suckless.org/view.sh/bottom+stack+layout
>
> I'd appreciate all testing, bug reports, and feedback on the layouts,
> nmaster in the layouts, and the client titles.

Hi Ross,

Thanks for this patch, I'm definitely using the "#define TITLES" option.
Everything seems to be working fine so far, the only thing I've noticed
is that the coloured border around the focused window seems to follow
the focus only if the mouse is moved to change focus. Changing focus
with modkey-tab makes the coloured border disappear.

cheers,
Anthony