[dwm] launch of groupie (s/taggi/groupi/)

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:18:48 +0100

Hi there,

during some free minutes I worked today on a proposal how the
future web site of suckless.org might look like. Since taggi has
been proven the wrong way to organize content, I plan to launch
an improved taggi version called groupie and looking like:

  http://suckless.org/foo.html

I'd like to get some feedback, what people think about it. Is
the basic idea ok?

On this site you will notice two top bars, the first one
contains the groups, the second one optional subgroups of the
selected group and in the left a menu containing all related
pages. If no subgroup is selected, the left menu will contain
all pages of that group instead (if any).

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361