Re: [dwm] bar position

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:27:34 +0100

On 2/8/07, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:

> Well the BORDERPX is a widely used constant in the code, and
> with high resolutions it makes sense to use 2px instead of 1px.
> The BORDERPX does not produce conditional code, whereas an
> option for top or bottom bar does. Hence I want remove such
> conditional code.

You're right, it's somewhat different.
But as I skimmed through the code, I noticed that actual position of the bar
is only ever used in _two_ places (creation and drawing),
so it shouldn't be a problem to have an option for the bar position,
considering it is natural both at the bottom and at the top.
Well, never mind, just my two cents :-)