Re: [dwm] 2wm-0.1

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:45:31 +0100

Hi!

I tried it, and for some scenarios 2wm will work very fine. But I
think for my working environment dwm is better.

2wm is better if you working only at one assignment a time. If you
have more than one project a time, you'll get a nice mosaic on your
screen, but it's just not usable.

I think for some secondary working machines 2wm will be fine, and I'll
using it at these devices, but on my working environment dwm is a
better solution.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)