Re: [dwm] tagging vs stereo

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:56:54 -0600

I love the idea of stereowm. I keep five tags, but lately I've only
used two, and in a similar manner: there's the web browser, and the
terminal. I generally only have one terminal open, because that's
what screen is for.

My one suggestion? Don't make sbar take up any screen real estate.
Also don't make it a managed window. Since it does nothing but read
from stdin, I'd like to see it transient. That is, I'd like to see it
show up when I hit, say, Alt+F1, and then disappear when I release the
keybinding.

Kurt

--
// Kurt H Maier