Re: [dwm] Bottom Stack patch for dwm-3.8

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:30:10 -0400

I released a new version of the patch today -- dwm-3.8-bstack.1.diff --
it renames 'tileright' back to the default name of 'tile'. So now here
are all the possibilities:

#define LAYOUTS \
static Layout layout[] = { \
    /* symbol function */
    { "[]=", tile }, /* first entry is default */ \
    { "=[]", tileleft }, \
    { "TTT", bstackportrait }, \
    { "===", bstacklandscape }, \
    { "><>", floating }, \