Re: [dwm] dinput-0.1 - dynamic input

From: Christian Dietrich <stettberger_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:40:03 +0100

* Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> [Mar 13 2007 18:45] wrote:

> I tried it, but I prefer a terminal for this job ;)

Yes, but the problem i have with an terminal: i only want to see the
input when i want something to say, but this would end in an
rearrangement of windows, when i use an editor.

> Anyways, I got following glibc output:
>
> arg_AT_mig29:~/dinput-0.1$ ./dinput
> lls
> lslsl
> *** glibc detected *** ./dinput: free(): invalid next size
> (fast): 0x0805c2d0 ***
> ======= Backtrace: =========
>
> The backtrace doesn't contains any interesting and I haven't
> debugged further. It seems that there is a double free() or
> something like that.

fixed. there was a bug in the readstdin function.
The bugfixed version you can find here:
http://brokenpipe.de/stettberger/files/dinput-0.1.1.tar.gz

If you have criticism or something you would like to see, let me know.

didi

--
What makes the universe so hard to comprehend is that there's nothing
to compare it with.