Re: [dwm] 9ubuntu?

From: Christoph Siegenthaler <csi_AT_gmx.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:20:26 +0100

The larch-skripts are really awesome. (And so is Arch IMO).
Creating a minimalistic LiveCD/DVD/USB is as easy as adjusting a list of
packages (called addedpacks) and putting stuff not in the official Arch
Repos (like dwm) into a folder (i.e. custompacks) and running "mklarch"
with the desired options. The LiveUSB-option is great, saving back to
the usb medium is possible and the changed files (i.e. packages
installed via pacman) are compressed into a squashed overlay filesystem
and written on CD-R or USB.