[dwm] st terminal

From: John Norton <johnn_AT_smu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:36:13 -0500

Hello,

Am I going crazy, or was there at one point talk of an 'st' terminal
emulator program being developed? Does that still exist? Can one still
access the code? Wasn't it based off of a really old Xterm version?

I know I compiled and played with a terminal called 'st' a long time
ago, the code of which I got via either this list or the wmii list
(probably this one, as I don't remember being subscribed to the latter).

Thanks,

Jack