Re: [dwm] st terminal

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:24:13 +0100

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 12:36:13AM -0500, John Norton wrote:
> Am I going crazy, or was there at one point talk of an 'st' terminal
> emulator program being developed? Does that still exist? Can one still
> access the code? Wasn't it based off of a really old Xterm version?
>
> I know I compiled and played with a terminal called 'st' a long time
> ago, the code of which I got via either this list or the wmii list
> (probably this one, as I don't remember being subscribed to the latter).

hg clone http://www.suckless.org/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/st

Note, the current codebase is based on blurt, however I
regularly commit cleanups when I have sparetime. It's under
2kSLOC and I think the final version will be not above 2.5kSLOC,
dunno why all those other coders need to put a terminal into ten
thousands of lines...

Regards,