Re: [dwm] make a window unfocussable?

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:12:21 +0200

Hi!

dwm doesn't respect WM_HINTS. I discovered this as I played with
onscreen keyboards. You could patch dwm to make this work. But I don't
see any reason why a simple logwin mustn't get focus.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)