Re: [dwm] Greyish blobs

From: Sebastian Goll <sebastian.goll_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 01:28:48 +0200

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 00:55:01 +0200
Anydot <dfenze_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Imho that windows has set up the override_redirect, and if yes then
> this is then problem of used application NOT dwm. Try xprop, it iirc
> print state of override_redirect.

I attached xprop-listings to the original message [1], but there I can't
see anything regarding override_redirect.

I wrote some debug output in maprequest(XEvent *e), and manage(Window w,
XWindowAttributes *wa), but these functions never get called when one of
those "blob windows" appears, so I can't check for override_redirect (or
is there some other place where I could intercept that value?).

Regards,
Sebastian

[1] http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-May/002575.html