Re: [dwm] simplification of restack()

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:25:53 +0000 (GMT)

|Some simplification of restack() is possible due to the fact, that
|selected client is same as nexttiled(clients). This is true because of
|focus() calls in places like tagging/untagging, viewing etc.

I'm not disagreeing with this patch, but my strong programming preference
is to document in comments in the patch very subtle
requirements like that. In particular,
since I've added some more navigation functions to my dwm, it'd
be helpful to be reminded of what I need to do.

Those are my thoughts any,

cheers, dave tweed