[dwm] CPU comsumption

From: Michel Verdier <suckless_AT_thalix.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:08:37 +0200

Hi,

When testing dwm (and wmii) I got a problem for 2 applications xemacs and
firefox.

When starting xemacs tiled it starts using CPU. Right and bottom borders
are flickering. When starting or switching to float all is ok. The same
problem occurs with wmii. A long time ago I have had this bug with another
wm, I can't remember which one. So I suppose it's xemacs which behave
badly.

With firefox the same appears when reducing width of its windows down to
~150px.

I have a 4.2 compiled. I can test patches.

Thanks

--
Michel Verdier
http://www.thalix.com