Re: [dwm] slock fails - randomly

From: G David Modica <GDavidModica_AT_aaaHawk.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:12:18 -0500

On 05:48 Tue 26 Jun , GDavidModica wrote:
The problem comes and goes. When the problem occurs it sticks around
for many iterations, but eventually goes away. When it goes away, it
stays away until I reboot. After rebooting, the problem usually but not
always recurs. Nothing is consistent. Sometimes all tags are affected,
sometimes only one tag is affected. Sometimes invocation from dmenu or
a terminal displays the problem, sometimes only dmenu invocation.

I don't think it is hardware. I get the same behavior on a second
laptop.