[dwm] Basic mouse feature?

From: Jeremy O'Brien <obrien654j_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:06:43 -0400

I have noticed one thing that would be really really nice to have the ability
to do in dwm. Sometimes when I'm feeling lazy I like to use just the mouse,
and can obviously switch between tags very easily this way. Sometimes when
I'm in float mode, however, or in monocle mode with the monocle patch, I find
that I have to hit mod-tab to switch to a window that is being covered by
another, bigger window, thus killing my mouse-only experience. I understand
that dwm is mainly keyboard driven, but I feel it wouldn't be too difficult
(I could be entirely wrong on this) to possibly put in detection for a
wheelmouse event in the dwm bar to switch between windows mod-tab style. Is
anyone else interested in this?

--
__neutral__insomniac__