Re: [dwm] floatborder patch

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:13:51 +0200

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 11:05:43AM +0200, Christian Garbs wrote:

> Perhaps somebody finds this useful. The patch is attached.

There is a small issue with maximization of floating clients:

Under floating layout, maximized clients get a float border
(which they shouldn't according to what I had in mind).

Under other layouts, a floating client that is maximized correctly
gets the normal border, but client height and width seem to calculated
with the float border.

Just two cosmetical issues. As I don't use maximized clients very
often, I'm not very eager to fix this...

Regards,
Christian

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de
If you can't understand this, you should immediatly learn english.