[dwm] flickering save file dialog of mozilla-acrobat plugin

From: Martin Sander <forke_AT_uni-bonn.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:43:55 +0200

Hey list.

When I use the "save a copy" button in an adobe reader window inside a
firefox (with the mozilla-acroread plugin), the save file dialog
flickers (jumps) from left to right, so that it is hard to click save or cancel.
When I switch to another tag and back the flickering stops, but begins
again if I move the dialog.

I'm using dwm-4.3 with bottom-stack patch.

This is not a very big problem (and I hope it hasn't been mentioned
before on this list, couldn't find it in the archives), but maybe you
want to look into it. Probably Adobe's fault.

Greets

Martin