Re: [dwm] I pused the new tile() into hg tip

From: Damjan Vrencur <damjan.vrencur_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 21:50:00 +0200

Hi!

After an hour working with the latest tip I must agree with Giorgio. I do
not feel comfortable with the new arrangement of windows, especially in the
stack area and I doubt this uncomfortableness is due only to my lack of
flexibility. As Giorgio said, I cannot find a scenario of work where this
arrangement would fit, let alone help.

On the other side, it feels nice to me that the RATIO controls arrangement
on master area and the master:stack area ratio simultaneosly. This way you
can quickly resize the main client on master area in both directions.

On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 07:25:22PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> I pushed my new tile() implementation into hg tip. Please
> recheck if it sucks or if it rules and let me know.
>
> --Anselm

Peace,

--
 Damjan Vrenčur <~> http://lmmri.fri.uni-lj.si/damjan/ <~> GPG key: C6A3146F