Re: [dwm] {V,H}RATIO

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:25:49 +0200

Hi,

I use nmaster quite often, because I want to switch between this two setups:
a) one master + several programs in the stack
b) two masters

Another thing that this shows is that ratios are needless to me. I just need
to be able to resize horizontally in a) and vertically in b) option,
respectively.

Regards, Marek