[dwm] floating

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:06:05 +0200

Well I think the separation of layouts to make them less coupled
is the correct decision in general. However, I also believe,
that the floating layout should be integral part of dwm and not
be part of the way how other layouts are included. This allows
that checks like lt->arrange == floating are valid.

Checks to other layouts in core parts of dwm will not be done
and they are also not recommended in other layouts.

Regards,