Re: [dwm] floating

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:19:12 +0200

I think it's also possible to remove floating layout from dwm and use
it as a "fallback" if arrange == NULL.

In my eyes floating does nothing which belongs to a arrange function.
The arrange function should only arrange the windows. In my opinion it
shouldn't handle things like the visibility of a window. With this in
mind the floating function is empty.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)