[dwm] Announcing "awesome"

From: Julien Danjou <julien_AT_danjou.info>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:09:10 +0200

Hi everybody,

With the approval of Anselm, I'd like to present to you a new project
called "awesome"[1], a direct neighbour of dwm.

awesome is, yet, another window manager, which is based on dwm source code.
In contrast to dwm, it does not have any limit about its SLOC size.
Consequently, it already includes some patches or ideas that people
dropped around in master.

Any feedback will be appreciated, but in order to respect this list
which is about dwm, please answer to me or to the awesome list[2][3].

Happy hacking,
Cheers,

[1] http://awesome.naquadah.org
[2] awesome_AT_naquadah.org