Re: [dwm] A nice flame about C++

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:28:08 -0500

On 9/23/07, Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl> wrote:
> Not in the essential part of the argument (which I'm not taking sides
> in), but in the language he uses and aggravation he shows, escecially
> compared to the postings of the Dmitri guy.

Not everyone considers the internet to be a stoicism competition.
Some people prefer to use the most direct and attention-grabbing form
of communication possible, so it gets read and digested.

If everyone who had strong opinions and wasn't afraid to voice them is
to be considered a "complete moron," we're going to have to tear down
some bell curves.

--
# Kurt H Maier