Re: [dwm] dextra

From: Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:10:19 +0200

On 9/26/07, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> heavily based on lavish's work I put together several config
> files which should work fine with future releases of dwm/dmenu.
> The repository is still work in progress, but might be of use
> for some of you (it contains Xdefaults, dir_colors, mutt colors,
> vim colors, etc.)
>
> Finally I switched to black on white after years of working with
> light colors on black. And I feel well at work ;)

As you've switched more than one time from/to dark on
light/light on dark term settings IIRC, I'm curious
how you came to the conclusion to go dark on light?

Actually your remark on the old suckless homepage about
the relation between white backgrounds and energy waste
inspired me to go from light bg to dark bg last year :)

> So if anyone is interested, wants to share his setup, etc, here
> is the current repository
>
> http://www.suckless.org/hg.rc/dextra
>
> I also added some proggy fonts I use in my current setup.

I'm definitely going to take a look.