Re: [dwm] key bindings / french layout

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:09:45 +0200

Good way is to start with your default plain keymay ("us" usually, but I use
"usdvorak") and map (RAlt + $letter) to an accented $letter. I think it's
much better than any other way for using accented characters. ...especially
when you're writing in TeX in your native language. Dunno what idiot
invented putting accented letters on alphanumeric keys when putting it on
letters itself and using some modkey is so much more effective. And I
believe every keyboard has a RAlt (and usually completely unused, too...),
no?

Regards Marek