Re: [dwm] final test call

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:04:52 +0200

I can't check it now, but yesterday and past i was unable to zoom
or change mwfact on any other layout but tile.

Uh oh...

 #define ISTILE isarrange(tile) /* || isarrange(<custom>) */

I see...it's in config.h making it user-dependant...

I think this check is useless. because the only non-tiling layout is floating,
and the check for "istile" is something not much clean, because you can mix
floating and non-floating clients, etc.. so the check looks useless for me
and can remove 4 locs. :)

It makes the user configuration and source more bloated, and doesn't scales
well for lot of layouts. And for me modifying mwfact on floating is not
that noisy, because I would never do it (because im working with the mouse)
and if done it will be to blindly predefine a mwfact value.

The zooming functionality on floating mode is for me tha maximize func. so
i see no need to maintain the ISTILE check.

What do you think Arg?

--pancake