Re: [dwm] 4.7 is delayed

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:54:35 +0100

On Nov 5, 2007 6:41 PM, Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> fwiw, i don't use prevtags at all, but those who use viewprevtags() may use it.

I use viewprevtags() sometimes, but I don't think prevtags should be
in config.h anyway. Prevtags contains the "previously selected" tags,
and there aren't any at startup time.
Anyway, since dwm would probably misbehave when a client is created
when no tag is selected, it should at least be clear that there has to
be at least one selected and one prev tag configured. It may be safer
to remove both from config.h (does anybody set them to something else
than their default values?).

Greetings, Sander.