Re: [dwm] wiki front

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:52:34 -0700

If I may throw in my two cents -

The thing I liked most with bashwiki was it's git inclusion... and all
the history and reversions that go along with that.

If you do decide to reengineer something, the git stuff doesn't add
that much (a couple lines here and there - anything beyond "checking
in a change" would be a manual process).

Plus, that triki automatic table of contents thing is really nice.

On Nov 13, 2007 1:41 AM, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 09:53:58PM +0100, Matthias Diener wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't like the ^ba in that ;) Also, the haserl dependency.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --
> > > Anselm R. Garbe >< http://www.suckless.org/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361
> > >

> > There is also a wiki just "sh", but I don't know much about it,
> > Seems to be slim and flexible by css layout:
> > http://wikish.do.homeunix.org/
>
> I had a look into this before I started with the shell based
> taggi implementation and later on the diri implementation. But
> as always the implementation was quite complex for what it did.
> I can't understand why people tend to overengineer simple things
> ;)
>
> Actually, triki is on its way, so I think there is no existing
> wiki implementation which will gain my interest ;)
>

> Regards,
> --
> Anselm R. Garbe >< http://www.suckless.org/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361

--
"You took the words right out of my mouth, Penfold"
"Sorry, sir, do you want them back?"