Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm - dynamic virtual terminal manager - aka dwm for the console

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 22:59:38 +0100

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 09:55:07PM +0100, Engin Tola wrote:
> Engin Tola <engin.tola_AT_epfl.ch> writes:
>
> > it looks quite nice and I'd be happy to use it. However, xterm does not
> > refresh the contents of the window when I resize it. I also tried uterm
> > and aterm to no avail. this is a problem I have for a while and because
> > of this i'm using screen which seems to not have this problem.
> >
> > anybody has a solution for this ?
>
> actually even within screen when I launch dvtm resizing messes up my screen.

I can't reproduce this, works here both with and without screen. What's
your OS? Are you running some special apps within dvtm? Try defining
DEBUG or use (make debug) on the current git version. Redirect stderr to
a file do a tail -f file and see whether there are any messages about
screen resizes.

Thanks for your interest,
Marc

--