[dwm] status of dwm-4.8, dmenu-3.5, triki, and st

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:04:21 +0100

Hi there,

I've been rather busy the last weeks. Here is my current
roadmap:

dwm-4.8: I expect it for next week, it will include
multihead/Xinerama support by Christof Musik (he will be added
to the copyright holders), an improved maximize functionality,
which works similiar to the monocle layout, support for the
irgency hint -- see my next mail in the urgency thread what I
have in mind.

dmenu-3.5: I expect it will be announced together with dwm-4.8

triki: Sadly I was too busy to launch the new wiki in time. I
reschedule it for end of year 2007.

st: I made some progress in a rapid sandbox implementation,
which I plan to integrate into the currently early-stage
codebase. I expect an early version which is usable for Feb
2008.

Kind regards and happy holidays,