Re: [dwm] Urgency hook?

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:11:28 +0100

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 12:46:32PM -0600, Kurt H Maier wrote:
> So is the plan to do some kind of color swap on the status bar, or can
> we do something slightly more flexible? It would be nice if we could
> treat it just like a keybinding. That way I can set an exec call in
> config.h to call a script that handles these things, and those who so
> desire could instead call a function that changes a dot color or
> something.

I consider inverting the colors for tags and the title of
clients which have set the urgency hint. If the tag is not
selected, I consider focussing the first window which has set
the urgency hint once the tag is selected.
If the urgent client is tagged with a selected tag, then it will
be rather obvious through a different colorization.

I don't plan to make it more complex than that.

Regards,