Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.2

From: Alessandro Dotti Contra <alessandro.dotti_AT_aster.it>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:54:48 +0100

Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have released dvtm-0.2, it no longer depends on librote instead it
> includes madtty which has better terminal emulation support.
> So you only need a curses library to build dvtm.

Hi Marc and all,

I just tried dvtm, and I think it is really really nice. For me, it is
an evolution of screen with the layouts I need.

I was wondering if it is possible to start some programs automatically.
I use three different mcabber (a jabber client) instances at the same
time, and I would like to run them as soon as dvtm starts - I know I can
achieve more or less the same result with keybindings, and I will go for
this solution if there is no other way to do what I like to.

Thanks, good work!

ciao
alex

--