[dwm] [dwm-ot] "suckless" voip Setup?

From: Stefan Kuttler <Deleuze_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:44:10 +0100

Hi everybody,

tonight I played around with dia(1) to create some resonable voip setup.
however, seems I failed, it still looks odd to me. I created the following, uhm, pictures:

https://www.netbeisser.de/01.OpenSER_standard.png
https://www.netbeisser.de/02.OpenSER_with-antispit.png
https://www.netbeisser.de/03.OpenSER_with-antispit-IPv6-Tunnel.png
https://www.netbeisser.de/04.OpenSER_with-antispit-IPv6-Nativ.png

So, what could be the odds in the above scenarios, apart from the given
one on the left side? And what Free Software Solution could be used as
spit filter?

Greetz Deleuze

1) http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/
2) http://www.openser.org