Re: [dwm] Xinerama and multihead support

From: Fabio Scotoni <fabio_AT_esse.ch>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:19:41 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> Hi there, more and more I get straight to a 4.8 release. The hg
> tip is still experimental, but Xinerama works for me already:
>
> http://www.suckless.org/shots/dwm-xinerama.png

So THAT'S the reason why you insert Xinerama! You got two Monitors for
yourself!

BTW: I like the new Layout for the website! Looks fresh, more like dwm.
Except for the dwm logo, which has still the "old" look. The checkout of
the new diri is possible. At least, i were able to do this :)

!!!OFF TOPIC!!! But, it looks like you develop DWM and WMII at the same time. Do you use
both, depending on what you're developing now? !!!END OFF TOPIC!!!

I personally don't need Xinerama and it looks like, i won't need it so
fast. But it's cool, that i can safely make a Xinerama setup, without
some dwm chaos.

Regards,
Fabio Scotoni