[dwm] 2wm-0.1

From: Fabio Scotoni <fabio_AT_esse.ch>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:56:23 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> for those being interested what I developed during last night, I
> packed together an initial version of what I call 'stereo wm' -
>
> http://www.suckless.org/download/2wm-0.1.tar.gz
>
> See the man page for reference. It feels as some kind of
> lightweight dwm. sbar is not finished yet.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Anselm R. Garbe >< http://www.suckless.org/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361

(Yeah, this E-Mail is 364 days and ~ 23 hours old)
I've found 2wm accidentally by searching your Mercurial Repository. I
personally like the idea for places, where it's just "overkill" to
install dwm. For example, secondary machines, or machines, where you
aren't really working, or for paranoid people, as window manager for an
special internet-surfing account.

I will continue using dwm, but 2wm will be installed now on my other
computers.

Regards,
Fabio Scotoni