Re: [dwm] dwm-4.8 / dmenu-3.5 / slock-0.8

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:33:46 +0100

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:22:41 -0400
"Ralph E. Carter" <vamosaverlas_AT_hotmail.com> wrote:

> > pancake-
> > Togglebar and mwfact are essential, and they are working great. Thanks. Also, I like your color scheme too; I might keep it.

Thanks! The default blue looks too hard for my eyes =), btw I'm pretty sure the mwfact and togglebar
codes can be enhaced, but they are functional, and this is just what I need. I have more ideas to do
and patches to port. I'll feed the ml.

> When there is only one window, and togglebar removes the bar, a gap remains. If the window is floating, it doesn't move, and a gap is left where the bar was removed. If it isn't floating, the window moves up, creating a gap at the bottom. (The window is not resizing following the removal of the bar.) With two or more windows open, they resize, leaving no gap.

I don't fixed that problem because it is a dwm bug I notified in some previous mails. I don't
care about pixel-up / pixel-down problems atm.

I update my config. take a look on it :)

  http://news.nopcode.org/dwm/config.h

--pancake