Re: [dwm] ii best practices

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:20:43 +0200

cat flushes its buffer every time you press enter (or was it the
terminal emulator...?). You can use screen or dvtm to seperate input
from output.
Furthermore you don't need to use tail -f to read from a pipe. cat is enough.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)