Re: [dwm] togglemax substiute in 4.9?

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:40:09 +0200

2008/4/9, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>:
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 07:52:03PM +0200, Matthias-Christian Ott wrote:
> > yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Well, this is my proposal in patch form. I'm not sure about the
> > > convenience of setting fx and fy in tileresize, but you get the idea.
> >
> > I posted a similar patch on 31st March, so it is wasted effort.
>
> Hehe, indeed your both solutions are very close.

I'm not a fan of restoring floating geometries, that's why I didn't
look at Matthias' patch; I just wanted to show how once you implement
it, you don't need to change geometries in focus() to have the wanted
behaviour in monocle. The difference between his patch and mine is
that mine also restore geometries when coming back from monocle.
Anyway, I have already done some changes (but I have them in my
laptop, which I don't have at hand now). One is a check to not modify
geometries with the mouse while in monocle layout when lt->isfloating
is true, the other ones are some little improvements in the previous
patch (I think I even removed some loc). If you are interested I will
send them to the list this afternoon.

greets,

--
- yiyus || JGL .