Re: [dwm] snapping bugs with multiple screens

From: Mate Nagy <mnagy_AT_port70.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:57:04 +0200

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 09:06:54PM +0200, Antoni Grzymala wrote:
> I've found running separate dwm instances on subdisplays entirely
> sufficient for my multihead needs. I don't even have time and will to
> try and comprehend all the new DEFGEOM stuff (and neither I see a
> reason).
>
> Hence I vote -1 for all post 1122 releases.

agree completely (not using +1 notation to avoid confusion).

I'm still using two/more instances of 4.7 everywhere. Imho, the only
clean way of directly supporting multihead would be to put everything
currently in globals into a struct, and run multiple instances of the WM
in separate data structures, with a few well-defined crossing points
(such as: move client to the list of another screen)

Regards,
 Mate