Re: [dwm] snapping bugs with multiple screens

From: Giorgio Lando <patroclo7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 00:10:21 +0200

As already said, I stick with 4.7, and I have still to meet a defect in
it. So I also understand why the development has taken another
direction: at that point it was so complete and simple that it was
nearly impossible to develop it further in the same direction. :)

For the same reason, no complaint from me: it is simply fine for me to
use a non-latest release, while the latest satisfies perhaps different
needs.

--
Giorgio Lando <patroclo7 at gmail dot com>
Mortuus in anima, curam gero cutis