Re: [dwm] more consistent codestyle patch

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 19:20:24 +0200

On 5/14/08, Diego Biurrun <diego_AT_biurrun.de> wrote:
>> used spaces to achieve this which is wrong
>
> You have an interesting concept of wrong. It was certainly intentional.

>> no (it was consistently tab only indenting in most places)
>
> It was consistently aligned with the help of tabs and spaces. You have
> undone that in your patch.

no and yes

ok it was a misunderstanding

i asked arg if it's right to make style cleanup and also asked him if
i should **use spaces everywhere in case of indented wraps because
imho that's the right way to do it (in most places the code uses tabs
for this)**

he said that he prefered tabs everywhere so i cleaned up the code with
this in mind (== spaces are wrong there)

now i see he misunderstood my intentions, but at least now everyone
agrees on the style ;)