Re: [dwm] beta dwm-5.0

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:29:01 +0200

2008/5/26 pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>:
> For those new users..my patch(which is currently removed from the web)
> do something like:
>
> 1: zoom
> 2: new terminal
> 3: kill
> 4: next
> 5: prev
>
> What do you think about this?
>
> --pancake

For me, next/prev with the wheel is essential to zoom (I use the
middle button) and when in maximized or floating mode. I have button1
to move windows (wrapping the pointer to the upper-left corner) and
button3 to resize. I think our patches are very similar, but it could
be easily defined in config.h, in the same way than keys are (and
probably sharing some code). BTW, my reasons to use the mouse are:
1. acme/sam/rio
2. gimp
3. I smoke too much
It is also more comfortable when you are with more people.
IMO, it is somewhat stupid needing two hands to do something like
moving a window.

--
- yiyus || JGL .