Re: [dwm] beta dwm-5.0

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 17:05:33 +0200

i would also like to see the buttonpress patch in mainstream.

For me, the titlebar must handle mouse clicks to call certain actions
and be able to hook each of the buttons to the mouse would be cool.

btw, at work i have a mouse with >5 buttons and it's quite nice for some
stuff, so hooking these events to different actions in dwm looks quite
interesting for me. And hooking them to be only usable in the statusbar
takes sense because is the only unsensible piece of screen.

For those new users..my patch(which is currently removed from the web)
do something like:

1: zoom
2: new terminal
3: kill