Re: [dwm] feature freeze, please test

From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin_AT_RawFedDogs.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:25:40 -0500 (CDT)

Anselm,

I just tried out the dwm current hg tip, with the recently posted
kbmvresize.patch and prevnexttag.diff patches applied. I had to apply
the kbmvresize patch by hand but that was simple enough. All appears to
be working well on my box. The more I get to know dwm, the better I like
it. Since the early 1.xx kernel days I've been primarily a Linux console
user. I usually only switch to X windows for internet browsing,
graphic/movie file viewing, etc. Since discovering dwm I've been using X
more and the console less. I'm typing this e-mail via Alpine running in
an urxvt terminal window. Many thanks for such a wonderful window
manager!!!!

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org