[dwm] Border on fullscreen WINE apps and tag masks

From: Alex Matviychuk <alexmat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:16:47 -0700

Hello,

Thanks for a great WM. I've been using it for several months and it
has made me much more productive.

I have two small issues I have not been able to resolve or find info for:

1.) In the config.def.h file for DWM 5.0.1 there is a Tag Mask field
and I'm not quite sure how to use. When I start up DWM I have
stalonetray launch from .xinitrc and I'd like it to go to my 4th tag.
What is the best way to do this?

2.) I enjoy the occasional old game through WINE, but when I start up
a game and it goes fullscreen, there is a border around the window and
a little bit of the game window is hidden. Not a big deal, but is
there a way to fix this?

Cheers,
Alex