Re: [dwm] Border on fullscreen WINE apps and tag masks

From: voltaic <voltaic_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 19:20:27 -0400

Alex,

Did you try going into winecfg and changing the "Window Settings" in
the "Graphics" tab? You can potentially stop the window manager from
decorating and controlling the windows that wine draws. I know this
introduces some other problems such as not being able to manager the
windows, but if you're only playing fullscreen games this may be all
you need.

-voltaic